This is a place where I choose to share my innermost thoughts, feelings, and inspirations with you - the world.

About Me

My photo
I am a twenty year old girl with the world at my feet and my head in the clouds. I could go on to write a lengthy biography that may or may not interest you, but no matter what I write, you still won't know the real me. I'm Marta, and that's all I'll ever be.

9.02.2009

I was filling out a survey today (shock) and one of the questions asked if I'd ever had a near-death experience. I've thought about this before and it kind of scares me. Have you ever thought about how many near-death experiences you could have had but you never noticed them? Such as, you're riding your bike on the side of the street and there's a car coming behind you. The driver takes their eyes off the road to pick something up off of the floor or to check a text message or something and then suddenly realize you're there and they swerve out of the way or brake or something, and if they hadn't thought to look back up at the road, they would have hit you and possibly killed you. There are many examples that I, and I'm sure you, could think of. You just never know. It makes me really realize how important every day really is and that I really should learn to appreciate what I'm given, even if I don't do anything all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment